HOW TO SUPPORT US
The Northwest Firelight Chorale is a fledgling organization with big dreams! We need community support to help us grow into the next chapter of our story. Here are ways you can help support and sustain The Northwest Firelight Chorale.
See us, fund us, promote us!
- ♦ Join the choir!
- ♦ Attend our performances and invite your friends
- ♦ Make a tax-deductible donation to sustain and grow the choir
- ♦ Sponsor a choir member on scholarship, at $40/month for dues, annual retreat, and a monthly voice lesson
- ♦ Hire us to perform at your private party
- ♦ Advertise for your business in our concert programs (contact Deeji)
- ♦ Buy our CD, Beams of Heaven
- ♦ Like us on Facebook
- ♦ Retweet us on Twitter
If you are available to volunteer, please contact Deeji. Below are some specific volunteer needs we have:
- ♦ Help with ticket sales, ushering, and/or hospitality during our events
- ♦ Hauling risers (requires a van/truck, plus an extra person to lift and load)
- ♦ A/V support setting up mics and sound systems
- ♦ Record and edit video from our concerts
- ♦ Photograph the choir at concerts and other special events
- ♦ Expert grantwriters 😀
There are some miscellaneous supplies we need, and if you can donate it, that’s one less item coming out of our budget! In-kind donations are tax deductible, just like monetary donations.
- ♦ We were able to purchase our risers through a Raise the Paddle event at our annual fundraiser, woohoo!